Training and Racing: Tuesday 12 December - Sunday 17 December 2006
Tuesday 12 December - 6:30pm
A slightly amended Rylands/Bramcote Route. The following would get us 4x1M with 1/3M recoveries.
- Start of Long Lane to Ireton Grove (right turn before Attenborough Ln) - 1M
- Jog to first left on Attenborough Ln (Haddon Crescent) after crossing Queens Rd - 1/3M
- Haddon Crescent, left into Field Lane, then along to fourth left (Penrhyn Crescent) - 1M
- Jog to Airedale Court (left just as making right turn at end of Field Ln) - 1/3M
- Airedale Court to junction with Bramcote Ln - 1M
- Jog to small left turn, next left after Cator Lane north - 1/3M
- Small left to Wollaton Rd., sharp left up to Clifford Ave. - 1M
Thursday 14 December - 6:30pm (for 7pm) Harvey Haddon Track
300m, 500m, 700m with 1.5min recovery. Three sets with Trev's group. Use of the track is Â£2.47 for the night.
Saturday 16 December - 9am
Wollaton Park easy run for 1 hour, meet at St. Leonard's Avenue, Wollaton.
Sunday 17 December - 9am
Papplewick, meet at Griffin's Head PH car-park for a 13.75 mile trip around North Nott's Forests in a delectable autumn. Times vary from 1:37 hours to 2:00 hours (that's me).
10:30am Sunday 17 December 2006 Bolsover/Mizuno 10K Road Race, Bolsover School, Mooracre Lane, Chesterfield. http://www.ndrc.co.uk