Training and Racing: Tuesday 5 December - Sunday 10 December 2006
Tuesday 5 December - 6:30pm [FULL MOON]
A slightly amended Rylands/Bramcote Route. The following would get us 4x1M with 1/3M recoveries.
- Start of Long Lane to Ireton Grove (right turn before Attenborough Ln) - 1M
- Jog to first left on Attenborough Ln (Haddon Crescent) after crossing Queens Rd - 1/3M
- Haddon Crescent, left into Field Lane, then along to fourth left (Penrhyn Crescent) - 1M
- Jog to Airedale Court (left just as making right turn at end of Field Ln) - 1/3M
- Airedale Court to junction with Bramcote Ln - 1M
- Jog to small left turn, next left after Cator Lane north - 1/3M
- Small left to Wollaton Rd., sharp left up to Clifford Ave. - 1M
Thursday 7 December - 6:30pm (for 7pm) Harvey Haddon Track
300m, 500m, 700m with 1.5min recovery. Three sets with Trev's group. Use of the track is £2.47 for the night.
Saturday 9 December - 9am
Wollaton Park easy run for 1 hour, meet at St. Leonard's Avenue, Wollaton.
Sunday 10 December - 9am
Papplewick, meet at Griffin's Head PH car-park for a 13.75 mile trip around North Nott's Forests in a delectable autumn. Times vary from 1:37 hours to 2:00 hours (that's me).
Sunday 10:15am Keyworth Turkey Trot Half Marathon. http://www.turkeytrot.org.uk/
Results - NMXCL - Berry Hill Saturday 2 December
102 G McMahon v50 Redhill 35.44
188 G Jackson v50 Redhill 41.06
95 D Oxland v55 Notts A C 35.23
130 B Harper v45 Notts A C 37.10
4 S Orridge v40 Notts A C 22.46
11 T Minitti v35 Redhill 23.42